We are a Data Controller of your information.
• Our needs to perform a contract with you.
• You have given us permission to do so.
• Processing your personal information is in our legitimate interests.
• We need to comply with the law.
Personal data that we process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us by email.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
• The right of rectification.
• The right to object.
• The right of restriction.
• The right to data portability
• The right to withdraw consent
When you contact us via our website Contact form, we will collect your name and email address. By using the Contact Form, you consent to us using this information for correspondence purposes, notably to discuss your interest in Hypnotherapy treatment and to book an appointment. To have your email deleted from our records, please contact us by email.
Links to other sites
Subject to your prior consent, we may publish information you provide about treatment you received from us as a Testimonial on our website. Such information may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such information by others. To have your testimonial deleted from our website please contact us by email.